Exchange & Refund Policy
Exchange & Refund Policy
Pizza & Bia Online Store aims to provide customers not only high quality food but also the best customer service. In every delivery we make, we always aim our best to ensure your pizza arrives how it should. While we do our best to mitigate, mistakes can happen. As a result, we have a Return & Refund Policy. In any cases where your order does not meet this quality or your delivered products are not in good condition, please do not hesitate to contact us. As our commitment is to quality service, we are always ready to return new products or refund 100% items’ cost, depending on the details of the issue. Please kindly follow our return-refund policy and directions as below should you have any issues.
Exchange or Refund 100%
Pizza & Bia Online Store commits to exchange the products or refund 100% as per the terms and conditions laid out below:
Problems is determined at the time of delivery:
- Mistakes in products’ quantities or wrong items: We delivered the wrong quantities or items compared to your last order in the Pizza & Bia Online Store system or in the invoice attached with the order.
- Products have fault in their appearance during operation or delivery:
(Broken or torn products) or with external faults such as signs that can be visually recognized:
About the color, appearance: issues with color/appearance of food or products that are not what they say they are i.e. defrosted products that are described as “Frozen” in their product information.
About packaging: contain leaks, are broken or have cracks in the packaging, appearance is not as adverstised, packaging delivered out of shape.
If our staff delivered your order without any damage, please do not hesitate to confirm on Delivery Confirmation Note with a tick and your signature. If there is problem that matches one or all of cases above, please kindly write down the problem on Delivery Confirmation Note and confirm with our delivery staff. We will contact you shortly after the delivery staff have come back to the office to confirm the products fault and suggest solutions. If after customers’ have received the order, and our staff have left without any problem found prior to them leaving, claims for the above cases, especially for broken faults, will not be approved. We hope you understand.
If the order has been delivered to a different name than that on the receipt (receptionist, security staff), please check if items in your order have a problem or not, then send us pictures in a return/refund request within 30 minutes after the delivery time. Any request that passes over the 24-hour period from delivery time will not be approved.
Cases That Cannot Be Returned / Refunded
- Cases that have been out of their specific return/refund period
- Products that have been damaged by customers’ side (dropped, broken,…after our staff have completely the delivery).
- Products that have been ordered incorrectly by customer and have been delivered to request shipping address without any announcement from customers for at least 30 minutes in advance.
Proceeding Return / Refund Request
Please kindly follow the steps below to send your request to us:
- Inform us of your order’s information including: order number/ID, your name, date of delivery and products’ situation through our hotline: 02838 239 398 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not hesitate to take pictures of faulty products and include it in your email.
- After receiving your request, our customer service staff will contact you shortly after to confirm products’ situation and suggest solutions.
- After final solution and a return or refund is agreed to, we can return/refund for you (immediately, next day or on your next order based on your preference).
Thank you for choosing Pizza & Bia Delivery as your food delivery provider. For further information on products and your delivery, please contact us on our hotline: 02838 239 398 or our email: email@example.com. The Pizza & Bia team is looking forward to serving you on your next order.
With our best wishes,
Pizza & Bia